McLachlan. ..... G.O.N.E. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

McLachlan. ..... G.O.N.E.

I'd rate Gill the Dill as better than Adolf Dimwitriou, but I've gotta feeling this is gonna be the AFL's next best within their inner sanctum.......bit like ScoMo after Turnbull.

I’m hoping that Ben Buckley doesn’t get the job. He’d be a disaster if he applied and was successful.

An old boy from a few years back, looking for a job most likely. Entrenched in Foxtel.

You’d hope not given the disaster he was at Football Federation Australia but he’s just the type that the AFL love.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah same mate. But at 66 he's unlikely to want to take a job of that magnitude/pressure on you'd think.

If they had a market would have a few sheckles on Mark Evans.

Good CV for it:

- GM Footy Ops at Hawthorn
- Head of AFL Footy Operations
- CEO Gold Coast

There will be some pressure to appoint from outside the AFL hierarchy. Unsure if they will listen though.
Brian cook won’t get it the same reason Benny wont

Both want to change the boys club. Both are too principled and the afl doesn’t like it

Brian cook told the commission last time he interviewed and according to Caro’s articles all the way back then, cook’s comments didn’t go well with the commission back then

Reactions: 2 users
Brian cook won’t get it the same reason Benny wont

Both want to change the boys club. Both are too principled and the afl doesn’t like it

Brian cook told the commission last time he interviewed and according to Caro’s articles all the way back then, cook’s comments didn’t go well with the commission back then
Gale was also an exit from the process last time around too if I remember.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone else find it funny he announces he retirement only 4 weeks into the season?

Reactions: 2 users
The media are saying they will struggle to get someone of his calibre to replace him Screenshot_20220412-155152_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Isn't the SHocking thread 55(+) pages of scathing criticism of Hamish's brother?

SHocking fell on his sword...