R1 The Rest of the Trash | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R1 The Rest of the Trash

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Interesting stat from Swampthing

WBD are the only side in 2021 without a 200 gamer on their list Their most experienced player is Stefan Martin - 191st game tonight

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
How bad is the below the knees rule? Should have been deleted years ago but of course the AFL never wind bad rules back.

IMHO we need the rule if only because I remember what happened to Jaymie Graham. But it's being paid for not quite slide ins.

Reactions: 1 user

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
IMHO we need the rule if only because I remember what happened to Jaymie Graham. But it's being paid for not quite slide ins.
Yes bit it's a silly rule. As if a guy going down for the ball should stop and avoid doing so because an opp player might just come in just behind him or laterally. How could Treloar judge that Noble was going to turn up behind him? how can he possibly pull out when he was in first for the contested ball?

It's pretty ridiculous and counter to what all good players are trained to do from juniors.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Colonwood would have got blown away but for their flooding and strong defence esp marking talls. hate that flooding works. So much for new rules.

Zones will be next from SHocking and Gill team.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Dogs should have daylight. The Pies, like the Cats, play the umpire in a pleading, kind of sick way.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
It's like these two team's memories were erased ala men in black. Almost no one has attempted to run around the mark. As a game it's fine to me, but it's burned Shocking's theories like so much cigarette paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Darcy Moore needs to get out of Collingwood. Far too good for that club.

Reactions: 3 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
One of the Doggies big problems is that one Aaron Naughton (despite all the hype) < than one Royce Hart.

In fact, one Aaron Naughton + Josh Bruce is much < than one Royce Hart.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Careful Dogs. Mastermind Figgy has planted Daddy Long Legs in the square. Brilliance!!