RD 19 Changes V Pies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RD 19 Changes V Pies

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Fill the space ahead of Cox so he doesn't get a run and jump at the ball.

All you need to do is jump and make contact or have Big V stand in front of him. He is clueless.
Rance dropped his bundle in the preliminary and made a Cox look like Carey.

Hardwick should be showing the defence tapes of how Scilly pulled him apart.

TigerArmySoldier01

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 3, 2004
Melbourne
Out : baker
In: kmac

Huge learning curve for chol n ivan playing against grundy. Although chol only played 58% game time...
Premierships aren’t won in July... save nank
They r down a few key backs...
Roughead vs lynch
Howe vs jack
Nank/chol vs ???
Dusty vs ???

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
Out: Short, Baker
In: Kmac, Markov , (Stack to backline Markov to play as a defensive fwd)

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
Sounds like it’s Nank, Kmac and Caddy in

Same thinking... from the post game pressa, sounds like Dimma "rested" K Mac and would be in for the pies game. Caddy and Nank limited game time yesterday to press hard for Friday night selection.

If those 3 come in then for me its Soldo, Graham and Baker that make way.... but I see some comments above that also makes seance for Short to possibly make way.

tony_montana

Tiger Rookie
Aug 15, 2018
Macca in for Short

Either Macca or Ellis to run with Sidearse, Ellis has the tank and can make him accountable going the other way

Reactions: 1 users

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Oleg was looking likely to be chopped end of year. Showing some form as a forward. Could he replace Castagna down the track?

Shorty out. Caddy or KMac to take his spot. Has Nank done enough and does he come in for Chol or Soldo?

lukeanddad

Tiger Champion
Nov 17, 2008
Macca in for Short

Either Macca or Ellis to run with Sidearse, Ellis has the tank and can make him accountable going the other way
Sidebottom is not quick, but he can run. I'd be worried about Ellis as I question his tackling skills. Shame Sydney, Shai or Dan don't (yet) have the engines to go with him

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
Oleg was very very good against good opposition. Caddy was not engaged (planned?)

Interesting selection decisions for this game.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Oleg was looking likely to be chopped end of year. Showing some form as a forward. Could he replace Castagna down the track?

Shorty out. Caddy or KMac to take his spot. Has Nank done enough and does he come in for Chol or Soldo?

Doubt it , he is contracted till 2020

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
OUT : Injury, Lethargy, Illness, Timidness
IN : Fitness, Vibrancy, Wellness, Toughness

No... Not asking for B Lennon to appear:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users