Richmond and the VFL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond and the VFL

rombosghost

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 14, 2004
I see Andrew McQualter is also going to play VFL for us next season on top of his development role with the club. A handy addition.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Could have a decent forward line in the VFL next year after drafting Gordon, Lennon and Lloyd.

Will potentially have Aaron Edwards, McDonough, O'Hanlon and McBean up forward with them until whoever gets promoted.

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
Paul Amy ‏@PaulAmy375

Hearing ex-Cat Ryan Bathie has hooked up with Richmond's VFL squad. And Old Xaverians ace Nick Wynne is going to have a run with the Tigers

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
RFC_Official said:
Our official launch is this Friday, hope to have everything released to the public by then.

Thanks for the head's up there mate... Much excitement!

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
RFC_Official said:
Our official launch is this Friday, hope to have everything released to the public by then.

will that include players, playing kit, announcement on PRO, etc?

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Yes I think he will be a great fit for the club. Also fits so well with the work he will do with mentoring at Punt Road.