Robbie Tarrant - Welcome to the Jungle | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Robbie Tarrant - Welcome to the Jungle

Considering he only played 20 games for us he was ok. Not a bust or a dud.
He wasn't Astbury but he was good in 15 of those games.
He has back issues, hope he can recover and have a decent retirement.

Reactions: 3 users
He was always a stop-gap player to fill the Astbury hole whilst we got others up to speed. As his injury status is 'indefinite' and with Young emerging and Gibcus due for return from injury I doubt we will see Robbie in yellow and black again.

So has Tarrant retired? Nothing official on the website. Or are posters just assuming he won't get back? (Which I think likely too).

So has Tarrant retired? Nothing official on the website. Or are posters just assuming he won't get back? (Which I think likely too).
Cooked like a burnt chop.
They played him in the practice match 3 weeks ago and he lasted 5 Minutes.
He couldn't bend over.
They don't want to come out on round 3 and say Tarrant has retired.
Because the worms will slam them.
**'Why did Richmond bring in Tarrant at 37 yrs old, he was finishes 3 yrs ago' Kano

**'I can't remember the last good game Tarrant played at Nth, but in saying that I can't remember where I live' Lloyd

**"Did Richmond really need to bring in Tarrant when Shakespeare was there alongside Doriumus" Pinoccio

Reactions: 1 user
We don't play lolnorf until Round 23 so I reckon he'll announce that one as his last game.

oh joy:rolleyes: not that I dislike Tarrant, just feel like we need a second pick in the mid season draft, especially since we haven’t got a first round pick for the 2023 draft. Hang up the boots within the next 27 days Robbie, take one for the team

Reactions: 3 users
We don't play lolnorf until Round 23 so I reckon he'll announce that one as his last game.
Yes, good point. Sounds likely. Also great that we don't get to play them until then! Although not necessarily an automatic 4 pts for us.

What's happened between him being named for the VFL, to now?

Pretty clear there is a disconnect with injury reporting at our club.

Several weeks ago, it was reported including on the club podcast that Seth Campbell was ready to play only for the club to announce 2 days later he was out for 4-6 weeks!