Robbie Tarrant - Welcome to the Jungle | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Robbie Tarrant - Welcome to the Jungle

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
Had it on the far side with 2 mins to go. Just had to slow it down, and pick someone out. Unbelievably went long to Witts and Aarts and of course it came back with interest.

Reactions: 1 users

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Played well, then a last gasp brain fart… he jumped on the panic bus with the rest of the defensive unit

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Had it on the far side with 2 mins to go. Just had to slow it down, and pick someone out. Unbelievably went long to Witts and Aarts and of course it came back with interest.
It’s like every player was intent on keeping the gold coast in it

deedee

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 12, 2011
Has been playing well but for some reason the backline looks as a hole looks more composed and settled when he is not there.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
He's probably been our best defender the last 4-6 weeks. Just a shame a few more illustrious colleagues down back seem to have replaced their heads with pumpkins.

Reactions: 8 users

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Was great today, and I’m happy to admit I wanted him gone not so long ago.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
I thought he was done. But he's come good.

Reactions: 1 users