Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

The Boss

Tiger Superstar
Apr 7, 2003
Not so good news........apparently injured his calf at training this morning

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Hopefully nothing serious.

My kids are going to be disappointed if he doesnt play against the Dees, they were looking forward to watching the great man ply his trade live for the first time.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Needs a spell. Not the worst outcome if it is only a twinge.

Reactions: 4 users

Long Lost Hernaman

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 19, 2007
Hope its nothing too serious. Viney will be relieved that he wont be getting a second helping of whoopass this wekeend.

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Needs a spell. Not the worst outcome if it is only a twinge.

Calf's can be tricky, let's hope it is minor. Recovery times depending on severity:

Severity of Muscle Strains. Muscle strains are graded as mild, moderate and severe. The more severe the strain, the longer the time to recover.
First Degree (Mild). This injury is the most common and usually the most minor. This injury is a ‘pulled muscle’ with a structural disruption of less than 5 percent. With a first-degree injury, you can expect to be back to sports within 1 to 3 weeks.
Second Degree (Moderate). This injury consists of a more significant, but still incomplete muscle tear. This a partial muscle tear and requires 3 to 6 weeks of rest and recovery before you can return to full activity.

There is a 3rd degree but no way it was that from what I saw seemed on the mild side IMO