Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
I thought Sydney played well yesterday. He was clean, weaved in and out of traffic. He will perform better in the firsts. I'm sure of it

Reactions: 5 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
More than likely back in WA at seasons end
Straight swap for Cerra. That'll do me.
Otherwise keep working with Stacka n help him grow up a bit n also become the footballer he's got the talent to be.

Reactions: 1 user

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
What on earth are you insinuating here?
That Stack and CCJ caused our assistants and head of strength and conditioning to leave because of their penchant for late night kebabs and strippers?

I believe us losing Leppa and McRae could very well have been because of CCJ and Stacks COVID indiscretion last year. $100k off soft cap could’ve seen us with at least one of those assistants.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
I believe us losing Leppa and McRae could very well have been because of CCJ and Stacks COVID indiscretion last. $100k off soft cap could’ve seen us with at least one of those assistants.
I have it on very good authority that this is not the case.
The $100k was taken directly from casual employees hours.
Still not ideal that people lost work but we didn’t have to cut any assistants because of Stack and CCJ.

Reactions: 1 user

bengal tigers

Tiger Superstar
Apr 29, 2015
I believe us losing Leppa and McRae could very well have been because of CCJ and Stacks COVID indiscretion last year. $100k off soft cap could’ve seen us with at least one of those assistants.
The Afl cut the soft cap by 3 million ,in Richmonds case 3.1 mill.
I think the Demons added 2 assistants this year :confused:.....

The only reason some contracts haven't been done,is the Afl hasn't said what the salary cap will be for next year,and yes Stack should be in this week .

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Would you have cut Dusty for sleeping pill gate?
Would you have cut Broady for booby gate?
Of course not.
You being you, you would cut young men who deserve a chance because they’re not entertaining you at the moment with great football.
Try not being you so much. You might make more sense
Those two are completely different cases.
Stack and CCJ not only broken team rules they broken the rules by the AFL and Queensland state so we could have season 2020 happen.
The AFL hammered the clubs and players on the rules of lockdown.
even what happen to Cotchin’s wife with the media and social bashing she got, Stack and CCJ still decide to sneak out and get on the *smile*.
They put the whole season under threat by their stupidity.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
What game was the Age reporter watching?
Rioli was useless and Parker had 29 kicks with 26 going to Coburg players.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Stack 29 possessions, Parker 31, Rioli D 26 ( most ever ?) Rioli M 6.

Sorry TBH , missed you’d posted the article

Last edited:

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
I have it on very good authority that this is not the case.
The $100k was taken directly from casual employees hours.
Still not ideal that people lost work but we didn’t have to cut any assistants because of Stack and CCJ.
Thanks for that. I was sort of blaming Stack and CCJ for us losing Leppa and McRae. Did it maybe have something to do with the Hardwick split?

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for that. I was sort of blaming Stack and CCJ for us losing Leppa and McRae. Did it maybe have something to do with the Hardwick split?
From what I understand, Leppa was unsettled by COVID and the hub and wanted a break from the demands of AFL coaching to refresh snd restock.
McCrae is an interesting one. Think he’s a practicing Christian and may have been morally challenged by Dimma’s domestic situation but we’ll probably never know. On face value it does look like a backwards step joining Hawthorn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Stack and CCJ not only broken team rules they broken the rules by the AFL and Queensland state so we could have season 2020 happen.
even what happen to Cotchin’s wife with the media and social bashing she got, Stack and CCJ still decide to sneak out and get on the *smile*.
So you get to pick and choose the severity of the crime and decide who gets sacked and who gets given another chance?
I’ll leave those decisions to the club myself.
Surprised any loyal Richmond supporter would want two young men turfed out because of an indiscretion like that.

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Yeah nah.
The boys *smile* up, WELL KIND OF, the penalty was in hindsight a gross overreaction. An absolute gross overreaction. The AFL *smile* us over royally. No one in the country has has a repercussion of a similar outcome to SS and CCJ for just being where they were. Half of ithe actions were criminal, half was not. We never hear about the half that was..... our boys were hung out to dry, and I hope or suspect our leadership was too. Otherwise they are as weak as *smile*.
If they hadn't been assaulted would the world have even known, would anybody actually care.
To the afl, GGF.

Last edited: