The Most Continually Overrated Player In The Game By The Media? Have Your Say | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Most Continually Overrated Player In The Game By The Media? Have Your Say

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
surprised Jamar Usless Hagan hasn't been mentioned

I know he's a developing tall forward but he gets called by the commentators multiple times in a Doggies forward entry
and he won't have touched the ball or made a tackle

I've heard Darcy pump him up after a game and I looked up the stats , 2 kicks

IN reckon the way the Bulldogs have handled him he could be the next Jack Watts in making

Reactions: 1 users

bugsy

TIGERISING
Jul 31, 2004
Rodney Plonkerfield.

I’ll humbly apologise if he has an outstanding season by leading the Cats to a flag.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
All mentioned , Nic Nat clearly most overrated of all time imho, Sheil what a spud, Ben Brown, golly gosh he has a premiership medal

Reactions: 2 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Can’t go with that one.

He has won a Brownlow Medal ….and finished runner up by 1 vote in another. And third in another.
I’m with you. Lachie Neale is a gun imo.

What is interesting about this thread is that to me there are two types of players being mentioned. One type is the player who is actually a very good footballer and capable of being top echelon but just doesn’t produce enough. The other is the player who is just not as good as he is made out to be.

To me players like Stringer and DeGoey are in the first category but are they overrated ? I am not sure they are overrated for ability but they don’t consistently perform.

Reactions: 1 user