The Murdocracy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Murdocracy

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Where is the risk in changing? Albo could be woefully bad and still be better than Morrisson.
Begs the question though. What if Albo's woefully bad n even worse than Scumo? Would that then equate to a *smile* nightmare???

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Begs the question though. What if Albo's woefully bad n even worse than Scumo? Would that then equate to a *smile* nightmare???
Keep reading the HUN after May 21st and you'll be convinced Albo is worse.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Keep reading the HUN after May 21st and you'll be convinced Albo is worse.
Heh Heh Heh. He might be worse, he might not be worse. Guess we'll all just have to wait n see, but I'm not gunna hold my breath hoping that suddenly everything's gunna come up all sunny n rosy whichever mob gets in.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
The Murdoch rags went full on for the LNP in the election.

The spreads on Frydenberg were huge, the front page of the HUN simply an advertisement.

The LNP lost.

Frydenberg lost.

Murdoch has lost influence. Sky has never had high ratings and gets a lot more attention than it justifies.

Now that the Murdoch Empire has lost influence it is time to put the boot in and finish them off for good. Royal Commission, and anything else they can think of (media ownership laws, how about we ban foreign citizens from having a TV licence?). The ALP will be in government, likely with cross bench support from independents and Greens.

The Murdoch media have consistently worked hard against the ALP, independents and Greens. The Murdoch Empire will always work hard against the ALP, independents and Greens. The ALP, independents and Greens need to wake up to the fact that Murdoch and Co will never do them any favours, will never stop working against any progressive politics, will always support hard right politics.

There is no placating these bastards, the only way to deal with them is to defeat them.

Get ruthless or go home.

DS

Reactions: 3 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Their editors and their opinion piece writers are going to go into full meltdown. Bolt already has.

Their illogical, pure and salty breakdowns are going to be immense.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Their editors and their opinion piece writers are going to go into full meltdown. Bolt already has.

Their illogical, pure and salty breakdowns are going to be immense.

Looked up the HUN front page and noticed that.

I will cheerfully ignore their diatribes.

DS

Reactions: 1 user

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
< Brexited | China >