Tiges V Dees - Anzac Day Eve (Game Day) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiges V Dees - Anzac Day Eve (Game Day)

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Unusual logic;

We cant kick goals, so the MC are useless for not
Picking a bloke who cant kick goals in the 2nds.
LOL. How many goals did Lefau, Kosi and Mansell kick before they got a senior gig? At least we know Cumbo can kick multiple goals in the AFL

Reactions: 1 user

JoeGee

Tiger Cub
Oct 17, 2023
MJ, Dow, Baker, Vlastuin, Broad and Young best on for me.

Everyone went quiet in the last quarter which was bad for my multi but expected.

Thought we played well, got the expected result. Dow and Young had season saving performances and can hopefully back it up now with a run of confidence.

Banks played ok, Mansell ok, Brown wasn't as clean as he has been. Plenty of space for McAuliffe to come in given the Hopper injury and just another example of our conditioning team failing to prepare an injury prone player prior to returning.

Reactions: 3 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Plenty to like with some of the efforts with our younger players.

All we can expect at the moment is to be able to celebrate the good qtrs, most games we get 2 per game - typical of where we are at as a team.

24 frees to 12 - how on earth did we hardly get a look in with the umps in the second half - come on club, stand up to this bias, it has to stop.

Reactions: 5 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
So where are we. Hopper another month I'd say. I hope McAf has 35. Team skills and ball handling can't get much worse. Dockers next at G.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Plenty to like with some of the efforts with our younger players.

All we can expect at the moment is to be able to celebrate the good qtrs, most games we get 2 per game - typical of where we are at as a team.

24 frees to 12 - how on earth did we hardly get a look in with the umps in the second half - come on club, stand up to this bias, it has to stop.
It has to stop, but it won’t, and there is not one damn thing the club can do about it.

• Angry

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
LOL. How many goals did Lefau, Kosi and Mansell kick before they got a senior gig? At least we know Cumbo can kick multiple goals in the AFL

Fair enough.

I think it might be about their relative bottom lip positions?

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
The strength and conditioning staff need to be all sacked.
Zero run in second halves, multiple injuries and the strange one that blokes are tweaking muscles in legs with other prior injuries.
Like Hopper tweaking a hammy on a dud knee leg.
The numbers are stacking up and it's derailed our season.
Have Geelong's injury list and we would be in the 8.

Reactions: 4 users

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Best game I've see Ralphsmith play. Still a long way to go but if he can improve on that who knows

Reactions: 5 users

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
So where are we. Hopper another month I'd say. I hope McAf has 35. Team skills and ball handling can't get much worse. Dockers next at G.
How many simple handballs Did we miss?? Started with Marlion at the first bounce and never ended.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Gee would have preferred Samson over Nah-smith. At least Samson can mark and kick a goal.

Reactions: 2 users

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Lefau and Mansell both offer structural elements to the team that Cumbo does not, which is why they are being picked and he hasn’t been.

And Kosi in theory, but obviously didn’t pan out.

However the biggest issue in the forward line is no talls, so how does another vertically challenged player in our forward line solve that problem?