Tom Browne | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tom Browne

I think it's guilt by association. He's probably blocked most that I follow or who follow me.

Such a sensitive misunderstood soul is Mr Browne

I saw some internet based footy show with Sam McClure , our own Griggy and collingwoods Tom Phillips with Phillips teeing off on Browne.

Phillips starts by saying “Tom Browne” and McClure jumps in and says “good reporter” and Phillips just gives a blank look as if to say “yeah, sure....”. Phillips says TB said that he (Phillips) had a busted collarbone after his game against us last month and would miss the rest of the season. Phillips never missed a game. Phillips then said Browne claimed he (Phillips) was part of a betting syndicate. Phillips said that wasn’t true either. McClure again tried to defend Browne by saying “he didn’t report that one” and Phillips says “yes he did and there’s more to the story”.

Like everyone else I think the players don’t like little Tommy Browne.

Reactions: 1 user
I saw some internet based footy show with Sam McClure , our own Griggy and collingwoods Tom Phillips with Phillips teeing off on Browne.

Phillips starts by saying “Tom Browne” and McClure jumps in and says “good reporter” and Phillips just gives a blank look as if to say “yeah, sure....”. Phillips says TB said that he (Phillips) had a busted collarbone after his game against us last month and would miss the rest of the season. Phillips never missed a game. Phillips then said Browne claimed he (Phillips) was part of a betting syndicate. Phillips said that wasn’t true either. McClure again tried to defend Browne by saying “he didn’t report that one” and Phillips says “yes he did and there’s more to the story”.

Like everyone else I think the players don’t like little Tommy Browne.

Interesting. I'm sure young tommy browne's uncle eddie will be giving young tommy phillips a good talking to. He wouldn't be tolerating anyone badmouthing his protege

Mr T please delete this thread.

We can’t have the great PRE stained by talking about this irrelevant so called journalist.

Having just watched the post game and seen Judson Clarke handle himself so well I then saw this tool squirm and obfuscate when asked if he had bought a fight MND beanie.

He hadnt and wanted to comment how his head doesn’t work with beanies and that was why he hadn’t got one. Having been shamed into buying one and not getting a free one he said he would transfer the money to Hamish so he could get one for him. Hamish told him to get one himself. I shouldn’t be surprised but wow.

May have been easier to just say no I haven’t and I will.

Having just watched the post game and seen Judson Clarke handle himself so well I then saw this tool squirm and obfuscate when asked if he had bought a fight MND beanie.

He hadnt and wanted to comment how his head doesn’t work with beanies and that was why he hadn’t got one. Having been shamed into buying one and not getting a free one he said he would transfer the money to Hamish so he could get one for him. Hamish told him to get one himself. I shouldn’t be surprised but wow.

May have been easier to just say no I haven’t and I will.
So he talks like he tweets? Or tweets like he talks?