Trade Talk Radio 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Talk Radio 2023

Just for posterity Sam McClure says WCE will not take Harley Reid at pick 1:

“But The Age’s Sam McClure is adamant that the Eagles wouldn’t even pick the country Victorian product anyway.

“I wouldn’t do the deal if I’m North,” he said on Tradies.

“You’ve got two and three, right. Just say (to West Coast), ‘Pick him, go on. You’re not going to pick him, we don’t want it. We’re going to get him at two’.

“They’re not going to pick him. He doesn’t want to go there,” he went on to say.

“(North Melbourne) don’t need pick one, they’re going to get him at two.

I’m telling you, they’re not going to pick him.”

Then Reid himself goes bang!

“For the record, Reid himself was asked directly on SEN WA on Thursday morning whether he would like to go to the Eagles.

“I actually heard that one yesterday, it kinda rolled me,” Reid said of McClure’s comments.

“To all the West Coast people listening, I’m happy to go to the Eagles and grateful to be in the position I am.

“He obviously doesn’t really like me, I don’t think.”

When asked about the one thing that annoys him, Reid said: “Sam McClure”.
Old Sam Noclure on the money again with this gem :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
We now have pick 35 not 29.
Is there any other club, except us that has not had a pick yet?
Brisbane, Port and Freo.

This is probably the most rorted draft I've ever seen. Absolute feast for sookylolnorf and the silverspoon Huns. Who's to say old mate Clarko didn't influence Dimma to leave us and take on this king's throne spot.

Reactions: 2 users
I just read that Port had delisted Riley Bonner a few weeks ago. Now’s a free hit agent I’d like to see at Richmond. A 190cm running half back/winger who’s a lovely left footer (And god knows we could do with some more foot skill!)

Not sure why he’s gone under the radar. Played 93 games for Port, turns 27 in March ‘24.
Played well for the saints today. Might be an inspired pick by the eoy.

Reactions: 1 user

1, 2, 3 here we go!

talking season 15 GIF

Reactions: 1 users