Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
I saw 2 in 10 seconds.
Gee he is slow. The crouch is more prominent. And doesn't have a depth in his kicking.
Last week his kick hit the ground from 35 metre a basic pass to lynch.
Its sad
His heart doesn't look in it anymore to be honest. He knows his time is up and the side will move on without him. What should have been a year of celebration is turning into a nightmare.

I reckon the fun disappeared for him when his missus got dragged over the coals for the covid breach and then she publicly sided with Mrs Hardwick. It would have made things tough for him.

Similar for Dusty who obviously isn't enjoying playing at the moment. Footy should be his one happy place but isn't.

Something material wrong at our club at the moment and Benny and Balmey have some tough decisions to make come the end of this year

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
His heart doesn't look in it anymore to be honest. He knows his time is up and the side will move on without him. What should have been a year of celebration is turning into a nightmare.

I reckon the fun disappeared for him when his missus got dragged over the coals for the covid breach and then she publicly sided with Mrs Hardwick. It would have made things tough for him.

Similar for Dusty who obviously isn't enjoying playing at the moment. Footy should be his one happy place but isn't.

Something material wrong at our club at the moment and Benny and Balmey have some tough decisions to make come the end of this year
The media went for the throat when Brooke went to the beauty Saloon.
Pity other wifes/girlfriends did alot worse but it swept under the carpet.
Sidebottom was found in the nude walking around away from his home and Lachie Hunter was driving while drunk during lock down.
I tottaly agree it screwed up alot of things.
But the club was strong enough to band together and go on and win another flag it was a huge effort.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004

Do not think he is quite ready to retire just yet.

DuD_Delist

Tiger Superstar
Sep 30, 2014
Is old Daniel Laruso in trouble for the Tex incident?

Reading social media you would think Cotchy was Ivan Milat.
Any reasonable person would conclude that if you just landed on your back and seeing a 150kg of human mass heading your way the first thing to come to mind is self preservation.
But its a different world these days.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Tex Walker should not be playing the game because of his blatant racism, and he gave Cotch a heavy whack that put him over the boundary ... so i'd be concerned about the bigoted gorilla as well ...

IMG_4298.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
I think Chimpah asked Texas what he did with the spare seat on the plane.
Then Texas got bent out of shape.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Having just watched the game, where was Perkins' elbow in the initial clash? Looked to be head hunting but I didn't look back at the incident.

DS

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Having just watched the game, where was Perkins' elbow in the initial clash? Looked to be head hunting but I didn't look back at the incident.

DS
pretty close to Cotchs head. hence Cotch being a bit peeved ..

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Should have raked the squib
I'm happy to pay his fine out my pocket
Walker is a piece of *smile*

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Cotch offered a fine by the MRP, I’ll say it again they never ever miss us
Obvious. It's our weekly payment to these a-holes. I'm sure Dimma would also have a fine to pay for his comments on the free kick diff in yesterday's presser. Might be a bonus payment for the a-holes.

Reactions: 1 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
People said he was good yesterday.
He was better then he has been but his disposal is very ordinary
Yeah Cotchy was up and about but it's like watching a fading heavyweight.
Hope he goes out on his own terms.
Been a privilege.

Reactions: 2 users