Welcome to the Tigers Jacob Hopper | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Jacob Hopper

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Just rewatched the 1st 2 x periods, didn't think Hopper was bad at all

Reactions: 5 users

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
7 games last year and they were reasonably early in season I think.
Will need some game time. I thought he was ok yesterday against some very good mids

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
There were a few jump on Prestia early days, Hopper will win the punters over, just like the Meatball did.
Who’s jumping on Hopper ?

Big difference between saying someone’s had just an ok game first up in a meaningless practice match and jumping on him I’d have thought. Bloke might win the JD. But yesterday he was just ok. Big deal. Nobody’s “jumping” on him.

if anyone’s being jumped on, it’s Short it seems.

Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Who’s jumping on Hopper ?

Big difference between saying someone’s had just an ok game first up in a meaningless practice match and jumping on him I’d have thought. Bloke might win the JD. But yesterday he was just ok. Big deal. Nobody’s “jumping” on him.

if anyone’s being jumped on, it’s Short it seems.
I thought he was alright yesterday.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Watched the latest episode of “show me the money” and there was a part in it related to the Hopper trade.
Wasn’t covered in enormous detail but my observations were
1. Hopper’s management ( connors group, Robbie D’Arazio mainly) expected him to pick Geelong. There was a comment by one of them that alluded to that.
2. They were discussing the AFL CEO and Connors said Brendan Gale was still in with a chance for AFL CEO and “so he should be”. Hopper said that if he is going to Richmond he wants Gale there. A lot of respect for Benny.
3. Playing at the MCG was a big lure for him
4. There is massive respect for Blair Hartley in the industry

Hopper was pumped. It just showed me that the combination of great management and being a big club playing at the MCG makes us a place players want to go to.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Watched the latest episode of “show me the money” and there was a part in it related to the Hopper trade.
1. Hopper’s management ( connors group, Robbie D’Arazio mainly) expected him to pick Geelong. There was a comment by one of them that alluded to that.
2. They were discussing the AFL CEO and Connors said Brendan Gale was still in with a chance for AFL CEO and “so he should be”. Hopper said that if he is going to Richmond he wants Gale there. A lot of respect for Benny.

Hopper was pumped. It just showed me that the combination of great management and being a big club playing at the MCG makes us a place players want to go to.
According to cats fans he only selected Richmond for the $$$$ and the extra year

• Haha
  • Love

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
According to cats fans he only selected Richmond for the $$$$ and the extra year
In the show the length of the contract and the $ were not mentioned at all.
He was clearly very excited to be playing at the MCG in front of big crowds
Cats fans are guessing but nothing is in the doco to support that view.

Reactions: 5 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD

Show me the line of players at our exit door. No one wants to leave us!

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Surely you weren''t expecting Geesook supporters to acknowledge that Richmond are a great club, with 100k of members, playing at the home of football? :ROFLMAO:

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Anyone how many score involvements and goal assists Hopper had against Norf, would've been a few I reckon.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users