Welcome to the Tigers Jacob Hopper | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Jacob Hopper

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Soleus helps makes up the calf with other muscles but for the lay fans easier to keep it simple imo.

That does not sound like a pleasant situation TF hopes it under control.
Yeah, long story. Exercise has helped reduce the swelling but soleus part still there with a flatter ulcer on the skin.

Reactions: 1 user

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Listed as out for 4 weeks although once he starts on Meehans program that should ensure he misses the rest of the season.

See Soldo has gone from 1 week out to 4-6 weeks now and Smith back to Long-Term from Medium Term.

The mismanagement continues.

The fact that the timeline to return to play changes every week is a fair indication that our fitness and rehab team are clueless

This is the big takeaway from the season so far imo. Meehan looks out of his depth. Gibcus in particular does not look to have managed properly.

Reactions: 3 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Out for 5 weeks with calf injury

i don't buy into the "our sports science guys are crap" line but it's concerning he seemed to injure it early but then played on making it worse. of course, hard to know what the game staff knew and what he said at the time.

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
It's a real shame. He was just building into his work. I hope we keep Dion in that Lambert role and spread the load amongst the likes of Pickett and Graham to support Taranto, Shai, Shorty and Dusty through the middle.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
FFS. Shows how bad our injury situation this year when one of our blokes tears a muscle I didn't even know existed!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
We shouldnt really be complaining Essendon are having a review of there player management.
3 kids Cox, Jones & Reid all have stress fractures in the back.
Player's managers are losing it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Hopper has been pretty injury prone in recent years so not sure you can blame Meehan and Co.

Reactions: 1 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
It's certainly not a great situation as we were just getting things going in the midfield/forward.

Now Prestia likely has to take on a bigger load in the middle again.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
as much as im a fan of Hopper,

I reckon hes comfortably our most replaceable mid.

JG can equal his role, Marlion can exceed it.

opportunity.

please, please, Dimma,

dont put JRoss in there.