Welcome to the Tigers Jacob Hopper | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Jacob Hopper

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Yeezy said they'd erred playing Dion second-up. Reckon they'd make the same mistake again? I guess it's possible. Like toof said, we'll see tonight.
Its not just Meatball. We've had a plethora of rehabilated players go back down again over the last few years. And its not just about getting through tonight either. We need recovered players to get back out there....and stay out there long term. We need Hopper to string at least 10 games together, preferably the rest of the season (not accounting for bad luck of course eg a head knock or whatever).

This was actually brought up on radio on Monday night ie. we've had a shocking run of injuries the last few years to players coming back from previous ones.

Reactions: 5 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Its not just Meatball. We've had a plethora of rehabilated players go back down again over the last few years. And its not just about getting through tonight either. We need recovered players to get back out there....and stay out there long term. We need Hopper to string at least 10 games together, preferably the rest of the season (not accounting for bad luck of course eg a head knock or whatever).

This was actually brought up on radio on Monday night ie. we've had a shocking run of injuries to players coming back from previous ones.
Fair point. Certainly need a good hard look at the S&C department.

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I'm wondering how many explosions this forum has survived over the years

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
It’s only April but may as well put him out to pasture for ‘24 as this is ridiculous.

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
It’s only April but may as well put him out to pasture for ‘24 as this is ridiculous.
Totally agree. Would look to offload him as well. Will go down as one of the biggest trade disasters in RFC history after John Pitura

Reactions: 4 users

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
Hopper has never had continuity. Let’s face it, he’s just injury prone. Feel sorry for the bloke. I’m not convinced an extra week would make a difference with him.

Reactions: 4 users