Welcome Tylar Young | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tylar Young

Loving his development. By the end of the season he will be an great asset and a lock in the backline. We really needed a lockdown key Defender which allows others to intercept. Amazing find that no doubt Rutten is developing.

Reactions: 1 users
Was at the game. He had something more than just a good defensive game. He had presence on the field. I think it’s the Botox face and the far away stare in the eyes. It’s like he’s playing Texas Hold’em not footy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Loving his development. By the end of the season he will be an great asset and a lock in the backline. We really needed a lockdown key Defender which allows others to intercept. Amazing find that no doubt Rutten is developing.
Thank you Druggies for letting Rutten return to develop our next generation backline.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Haven’t watched VFL of late and didn’t know we were off Biggie

Interesting

He's very dour but thought he did really well on Buddy last night.

Slowly adding strings to his bow. Not exactly the same type , however following Grimes nicely

Here’s a fun question - if Tarrant were available right now, would you play him over Young?

I wouldn’t.

Reactions: 6 users
Coming of age tonight is Young
Moggies supporting younger Bro texted me mid game last night, simply straight up liking the way Tylar plays footy. Second time this year he's done it, and the only player he's texted me about is Tylar instead of the usual game day hang *smile* n insult we engage in over footy games.