Welcome Tylar Young | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tylar Young

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Youngy is a defensive defender , Noah an intercepting attacking defender , so no real surprise ,
Kinda like a Grub n Tross combo. First few years Captain Grub was a totally negating defender while the Tross man just did his own thing ripping holes in the game. Just need to get the Gibber back on the park so he can play Down the line Dave and the holy triumvirate is resurrected.

Reactions: 1 users

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
Balta's a long way down on that list, but interestingly Sam Taylor isn't even on it. Taylor's AA and would also have been on our board when we selected Noah.

Two in the top 20 is above the odds.
Yeh Taylor is top of the list but a fair few less contests. A few names missing from the list I posted above but regardless very impressive from Tylar

IMG_1799.pngIMG_1800.pngIMG_1801.png

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Young got a soft matchup tonight. Buddy lurking out the back early, thinking he was playing the spooner. (Don't forget that Buddy brings his own umpires.) Eventually our square-dancing football virgin learned to get there. And wasn't he buoyed when he noticed that Buddy is finished - G O N E.

Did you see the way Sydney played Jack? A structural champion. Geriatric. Their peak formations were historic. In one contest Mills (who would captain Richmond) pressed back from front position, while Rampe (IIRC) pressed from behind. On Gerrie Jack. Jack still touched the ball?

We barely manned Flankling. We let a novice learn the game on the massive geriatric Franklin.

Young got stronger as the game wore on. Elite tall backs do this. Franklin is a soft target these days. But IMO our man levelled up, as UKTiger has said.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
This guy’s development is the highlight of the year for me

Along with Godcus, Biggie and Balta, tall back stocks look good.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Having a incidental fast track put on his development.

Keep putting him out there.

Has plenty of attributes to make it, and will be Baltas new Dave.

Reactions: 5 users