Welcome Tylar Young | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tylar Young

So what you’re saying is those recruits papered over the recruiting mistakes. So these weren’t mistakes? Right. Got it. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah they MIGhT , that’s exactly what I said.

I believe these 3 could be long termers and have all shown traits in their footy that transpire yo the highest level .

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah they MIGhT , that’s exactly what I said.

I believe these 3 could be long termers and have all shown traits in their footy that transpire yo the highest level .
All good mate, I’m just having some fun. I’m confident they will all be good contributors well above their drafting position. I think there are undiscovered gems out there and we seem to be nailing a few recently.

At the start of the year, the only way he could win a contest was to deliver a shove in the back... improved out of sight... does Rutten deserve some credit?

Reactions: 3 users
Gibcus getting injured was a real sliding door moment for Tylar, as I suspect he wouldn't have played much footy if Gibcus didn't ping his hammy.
Looking forward to Tylar being our long term replacement for Astbury who has been a big loss.
Dave was a much bigger loss than many of us first thought. Footy fate gave Tylar a chance and he has grown into the game by seasons end looks a significant part of our defence for seasons to come

Reactions: 4 users
Congratulations on winning the ‘best first year player award’ last night.

Exciting prospect who can improve and take his game to another level in 24.

Reactions: 7 users
Watched the fight. And didn’t stop the ball going through. Switched right off.
Get involved Tylar, good habits, don’t spectate . A bit too nice is Tylar

Had a shoulder operation at the end of last season and didn’t compete in contact training till late pre season.
And it showed.
Will get better as we know he can play

Reactions: 9 users