What are you looking forward to in 2020...? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What are you looking forward to in 2020...?

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
I’m looking forward to

finishing 2nd or 3rd
Winning the Q the P and then the G.

stack Ross higgins and Chol getting medals.
Vlastuin making All Aus team

Reactions: 1 users

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
32 nights in europe next July/August and my first visit to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium :D

Btw... we all know the AFL will pander to the critics and give us the toughest run home possible and in some way I hope they do.... another challenge to overcome and battle hardened for September!

expect to play the eagles and lions away in the last month (or something along those lines) to satisfy the whingers.

Reactions: 3 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
32 nights in europe next July/August and my first visit to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium :D

expect to play the eagles and lions away in the last month (or something along those lines) to satisfy the whingers.
Yeah, we,ll get a string of early MCG games then towards the end of the season a string of away games.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Serious debate in the media about how we stack up against the Dynasty teams of the past

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Serious debate in the media about how we stack up against the Dynasty teams of the past

Not there Baloo yet I feel.

Snare another within the next two years and this becomes a good question in the modern era with the Lions, Hawks, Cats.

We would be equal with those 3.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
That's why I said 2020. If we're top, or there abouts and looking ominous in the back-half of the season, it will be talked about.

Three years, 2 Premierships and an acknowledgement that losing to the Pies in the prelim was just one of those things that can happen especially when we fielded a maimed team.

OldTiger1967

Tiger Rookie
Jun 3, 2017
A reasonable run with injuries and a rotation of players through the firsts so we have greater depth when September arrives. Plus enough wins to make the top 4.

Reactions: 1 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Our window is open wide with the sun streaming in. We must make hay while the sun shines....

Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Smashing the Salty Cats
Again.
Sent my Geelol Bro. a couple of pics the other day. One of my shiny new yellow n black 2019 premiership slab n the other of my 2017 / 2019 premiership cans side by side.
Miserable ingrate suggested that it was probably time for me to *smile* off n leave him alone.