What are you looking forward to in 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What are you looking forward to in 2023

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
F#$%#& It !!

Looks like its $160 million instead
I said to the missus..........what would you do if we won lotto. She said I'd take half and leave you. I said, we won 5th division, here's 6 bucks, now **** off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
I said to the missus..........what would you do if we won lotto. She said I'd take half and leave you. I said, we won 5th division, here's 6 bucks, now **** off.
You’re too bloody generous mate.
I won $17.90, no way Mrs Willo is getting her mits on half of that

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
I won $10.90 at least. :))
If the ticket cost you more than that, you actually lost. Just not quite as much as you normally would have.

Seeing as it's worth $160 million next week, I guess I might have to throw a few shekels at a ticket. About due for a run of luck n can't wait to get all excited over maybe getting a $10.90 refund on the purchase price of a ticket.

Reactions: 1 users

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Wasn’t sure where to put this so will put it here ,

My son was just talking to Adam Kingsley at the races , he reckons Richmond will have the best midfield next year , when talking about Richmond a few times said we

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015

My son was just talking to Adam Kingsley at the races , he reckons Richmond will have the best midfield next year , when talking about Richmond a few times said we
@kiwitiger do you have more to add to your paragraph above you seem to have cut it short?

Reactions: 1 user

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008

@kiwitiger do you have more to add to your paragraph above you seem to have cut it short?

Looks suspiciously like a Kiwi Klickbait tactic.
Sucks us in with the promise of juicy gossip - then leaves us hanging.
A link will be supplied shortly to get access to the rest i.e. the controversial bit - but it'll be behind a paywall

• Haha

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
I think he meant to say…….Kingsley referred to Richmond as “we” a few times during the conversation.

Reactions: 5 users

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
I think he meant to say…….Kingsley referred to Richmond as “we” a few times during the conversation.
Thats it , apologies if it was a bit confusing, I had a few beers :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Yep. *smile* power ball. $160 million on offer n old fart got back a tenner, think I might go n retire now.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Yep. *smile* power ball. $160 million on offer n old fart got back a tenner, think I might go n retire now.
I won $99.55 in 3 divs on this quickpick. Biggest amount since yonks. Claimed it at the outlet and the dopey idiot at the counter called it out 3 times....."do you want to join a syndicate?"...."No!!" Keep it quiet idiot!!! People behind me staring. Get rid of those useless 'show it all' screens with that silly tune.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Premiership #14 injuries permitting

Soft tissue injuries need to be sorted out this off season , sick of seeing "Hamstring" in the news next to our players