Who will be the better player? Taranto or Hopper? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who will be the better player? Taranto or Hopper?

Who will end up the better player? Taranto or Hopper?

• Taranto

Votes: 43 44.3%
  • Hopper

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Couldn’t give a rats

Votes: 32 33.0%

• Total voters

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Underwhelming- but scary to think of the midfield without them. They are the only blokes with Baker who can get their hands on the ball.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I’m sure the 3 starting mids have copped some criticism, however I see them building as a good unit , problem is we’ve got to many poor ball users on the outside to make there job easier

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Both ticking over beautifully atm. Taranto ahead but Hops going superbly as well.

Doesn't get talked about much but after getting to know them both a little better, both of them seem like fantastic people as well as footballers.

Reactions: 6 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Both ticking over beautifully atm. Taranto ahead but Hops going superbly as well.

Doesn't get talked about much but after getting to know them both a little better, both of them seem like fantastic people as well as footballers.
They both played major roles in us beating the Eagles, massive roles.

Reactions: 3 users