Who will be the better player? Taranto or Hopper? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who will be the better player? Taranto or Hopper?

Who will end up the better player? Taranto or Hopper?

• Taranto

Votes: 43 44.3%
  • Hopper

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Couldn’t give a rats

Votes: 32 33.0%

• Total voters
Underwhelming- but scary to think of the midfield without them. They are the only blokes with Baker who can get their hands on the ball.

Reactions: 1 users
I’m sure the 3 starting mids have copped some criticism, however I see them building as a good unit , problem is we’ve got to many poor ball users on the outside to make there job easier

Reactions: 1 user
Both ticking over beautifully atm. Taranto ahead but Hops going superbly as well.

Doesn't get talked about much but after getting to know them both a little better, both of them seem like fantastic people as well as footballers.

Reactions: 6 users
Both ticking over beautifully atm. Taranto ahead but Hops going superbly as well.

Doesn't get talked about much but after getting to know them both a little better, both of them seem like fantastic people as well as footballers.
They both played major roles in us beating the Eagles, massive roles.

Reactions: 3 users