Fraser Turner | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Fraser Turner

TigerMasochist said:
Yep. All it does is make ya pee a lot. Full strength or don't bother.
I find by the second quarter I’m already at 1/2 a scooner per toilet break and that’s the full strength , geez if I was on the lights I’d have to have it hooked up to a hose an a 44 gallon drum.

Back to Fraser Turner looks that elite quick outsider we need

craig said:
Queenslanders thrive on it.

XXXX Gold and Carlton Mid Strength for starters

Discovered XXXX Gold up in Port Douglas many years ago. Maybe the warm weather but it was a very nice beer.

craig said:
Queenslanders thrive on it.

XXXX Gold and Carlton Mid Strength for starters

We need to keep the fluids up in the hot weather. If we did it with full strength we would struggle to make it to lunch!

turk-d-tiger said:
I think so also they both have a similar style

Turner & Naish running off HB / Wing
Better than Turner and Hooch.

turk-d-tiger said:
I think so also they both have a similar style

Turner & Naish running off HB / Wing

Being the youngest player drafted what draft range do you think he would be if born a month later?

Ghost of 29 said:
Discovered XXXX Gold up in Port Douglas many years ago. Maybe the warm weather but it was a very nice beer.

A few pubs sell xxxx through a frozen ice block tap with a little digital thermometer on top

It enters your schooner in a pre-slushy condition

At 0 deg C.

When its 38 and 90% humidity outside and youve been working hard,

There is no nicer experience on the face of this earth with trousers on,

Than emptying one of these down your throat.without pause.

Obviously, you order several more to try recapture that euphoria.

They too, are quite delicious, but not like the first

easy said:
A few pubs sell xxxx through a frozen ice block tap with a little digital thermometer on top

It enters your schooner in a pre-slushy condition

At 0 deg C.

When its 38 and 90% humidity outside and youve been working hard,

There is no nicer experience on the face of this earth with trousers on,

Than emptying one of these down your throat.without pause.

Obviously, you order several more to try recapture that euphoria.

They too, are quite delicious, but not like the first

I prefer warm mid strength cats *smile* out of plastic cups watching RICHMOND win the Grand Final for my slice of euphoria

Dont Argue said:
I prefer warm mid strength cats p!ss out of plastic cups watching RICHMOND win the Grand Final for my slice of euphoria

Yeah i tried to go back for more of that too.

Nothing will ever taste like the heavily discounted yarra valley sparkling we drained

In the swan st BWS after the siren.

Nothing

MB78 said:
Being the youngest player drafted what draft range do you think he would be if born a month later?

Thats a really hard question to answer and depends alot on how much he developed during his 18th year and what position he was played in as well as being able to develop an inside game. way too many variables in that question but at a guess it would have to be better than where he was selected this year

another year of development
Bigger stronger body and probably better fitness (the kid would be a freak if he got much better)
The players in the 2019 crop

I really like turner and what he brings , He has alot to work on and learn but what i see is a player that can run up and down the ground all game with neat skills and can play to the teams game plan.

What i would love to see Turner look to become like as a player comparison - Andrew Gaff (yeah i know big call but if your gonna dream then'Dream Big')

turk-d-tiger said:
What i would love to see Turner look to become like as a player comparison - Andrew Gaff (yeah i know big call but if your gonna dream then'Dream Big')

If he's going to belt a Brayshaw, can I nominate James.

Dimma said today that Fraser has put on 8 kgs this pre season !, that would put him @ 186/85 perfect size for a quick outside player