Fraser Turner | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Fraser Turner

taztiger4 said:
Dimma said today that Fraser has put on 8 kgs this pre season !, that would put him @ 186/85 perfect size for a quick outside player

With Fraser just turning 18 on boxing day i think he will be bigger than that, Can see him becoming that 190cm 88kgs outside player that just runs all day
Will put a bit of pressure on Kmac in 2 years time

I remember in the lead up to the Draft The “Mercury” over here did a feature on our hopefuls and after Tarryn Thomas & Chayce Jones Fraser Turner was confidently expected to be drafted round the Pick#30 mark.
After the Draft Fraser Family & Friends were relieved.
Understandably he had the wind up when first 30 came & went then 40 then 50.
Alls well that ends well and Fraser was stoked to be going to Richmond and couldn’t wait to get into it.
If he’d been born 6 days later he’d be in this years draft.Its doubtful if Pick#58 would buy him.
Gut runners never go out of fashion and as the game goes on and the burst players tire the Fraser Turners come into their own.He’s a smart footballer too & knows where to go to get the ball,with his overlap run he’ll be a great acquisition just give him a couple of years & we’ll have ourselves a player

Brimmy said:
I remember in the lead up to the Draft The “Mercury” over here did a feature on our hopefuls and after Tarryn Thomas & Chayce Jones Fraser Turner was confidently expected to be drafted round the Pick#30 mark.
Alls well that ends well and Fraser was stoked to be going to Richmond and couldn’t wait to get into it.
If he’d been born 6 days later he’d be in this years draft.Its doubtful if Pick#58 would buy him.
Gut runners never go out of fashion and as the game goes on and the burst players tire the Fraser Turners come into their own.He’s a smart footballer too & knows where to go to get the ball,with his overlap run he’ll be a great acquisition just give him a couple of years & we’ll have ourselves a player

Top 5 for possessions at the state carnival, definitely knows how to position himself.

I really like this kid, like Pantene it may not happen over night, however after a few good washes it’s afros all round, best thing out of tassie since Reiwoldt, Jack that is

Interestingly both Fraser & JR8 played for Clarence (Home Ground,Blundstone Arena) in theTSL against the men when very young.They also trod the same Juniors path to the AFL.

Forgot to mention Royce Hart also played for Clarence before Graeme Richmond signed him up and spirited him to Melbourne tp play in Richmond’s U/19 Side.
Signing fee:1 Suit & 6 white Shirts.

Brimmy said:
Interestingly both Fraser & JR8 played for Clarence (Home Ground,Blundstone Arena) in theTSL against the men when very young.They also trod the same Juniors path to the AFL.

Frasers coach @ Clarence last year was the 1 & only Jeromey Webberley

Brimmy said:

Its great to have another foreign correspondent on PRE.

Good onya brimmy

taztiger4 said:
Dimma said today that Fraser has put on 8 kgs this pre season !, that would put him @ 186/85 perfect size for a quick outside player
Yep I heard that too and the intraclub footage on the RFC site looks impressive.

What a difference three months can make

taztiger4 said:

where did he say that taz?

Balmey confirmed that on the Intra club vid on the rfc website.

Kid looks impressive to me.

Menadue struggled to put that weight on in 4 years and this kid does it in 3 months

I like the look of this Kid and think he has footy smarts to go with his physical & Athletic traits

He will have good size with height & Weight as well as having a massive tank

Could he become our I-Zaac Smith

pre-season of beer and pizza what great memories , unfortunately didn.t care too much about hitting the gym :hihi