Jake Aarts | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jake Aarts

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I think Jake has to go back, until Tom finds some form.

in the meantime, give us a look at the heir to the Rioli dynasty,

the one and only,

Mr.J.

Da Juice

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
who was on Salem?

he was like Bachar in the '17 GF
I saw Aarts on him a fair bit early. Graham went to him about the time he'd had his 18th disposal just before half time.

Seriously Salem ripped us a new one. Reminded me of that time Sidebottom did the same from the back half.

He signed a new 5 year deal yesterday. Played like a champ.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Stamp Aarts paper.

Above
All
Return
To
Seconds

Reactions: 1 user

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Good VFL player. At present he’s taking the spot of a young player who may have a future past this season.

Reactions: 3 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
All our smalls struggled last night.

Over all 6 rounds I reckon Rioli's been our worst though.

He should go back to the ressies before Aarts, but they both need a rocket

Reactions: 1 users

Batchelor Party

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2011
USA
Players like Aarts, Steve Morris, Jake King deserve a lot of admiration and respect. They extract the most out of their abilities and work their tails off when they play. I wish other more naturally talented players had their work ethic and team-oriented mindset. They are the heart and souls of football clubs. There is a spot potentially available as I think Aarts is a limited player but some of these more talented kids have to take it.

Reactions: 5 users

rioli82

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 28, 2004
It may be our system of play. Can’t be coincidence that all of Castagna, Aarts and Rioli are playing badly. Nothing in the forward line seems to be working at the moment.

Reactions: 2 users

Tigerhealer

I'm a llama!
Sep 7, 2003
Players like Aarts, Steve Morris, Jake King deserve a lot of admiration and respect. They extract the most out of their abilities and work their tails off when they play. I wish other more naturally talented players had their work ethic and team-oriented mindset. They are the heart and souls of football clubs. There is a spot potentially available as I think Aarts is a limited player but some of these more talented kids have to take it.
Morris and Kingy i knew ,but i cant comment on AArts only as an observer

Morris just kept on going , limited ability but a machine

Kingy i lost count the amount of times id get to him on the ground and he would tell me " im fuxxed" id reply " fuxxed injured, or fuxxed tired?"
then the ball was kicked towards us and he would take off again like he was fresh as

That incident with the pies where they all went after him, he was getting a drink and said " im fuxxed" im thinking he is close to the interchange he will go off,
didak ran past and kingy yells at him " hey cuxt, wanna fight? " didak was pleading with him " no . i dont want to fight you"
kingy ran straight at him and it was on lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Can't see how Jnr couldn't produce what Aarts does.

Jake has turned himself into an AFL footballer though nothing but hard work, he will go back to the VFL and give it everything to get back.

Reactions: 2 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
You'd say he has no AFL qualities. (I really mean I would.) But he is very strong over the ball. Very strong when stationary because he can twist. That's his thing. Strong when stationary.

Long time hater, first time poster. There are a few more droppable atm.

Reactions: 1 users