Jake Aarts | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jake Aarts

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Morris and Kingy i knew ,but i cant comment on AArts only as an observer

Morris just kept on going , limited ability but a machine

Kingy i lost count the amount of times id get to him on the ground and he would tell me " im fuxxed" id reply " fuxxed injured, or fuxxed tired?"
then the ball was kicked towards us and he would take off again like he was fresh as

That incident with the pies where they all went after him, he was getting a drink and said " im fuxxed" im thinking he is close to the interchange he will go off,
didak ran past and kingy yells at him " hey cuxt, wanna fight? " didak was pleading with him " no . i dont want to fight you"
kingy ran straight at him and it was on lol

that's gold

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Morris and Kingy i knew ,but i cant comment on AArts only as an observer

Morris just kept on going , limited ability but a machine

Kingy i lost count the amount of times id get to him on the ground and he would tell me " im fuxxed" id reply " fuxxed injured, or fuxxed tired?"
then the ball was kicked towards us and he would take off again like he was fresh as

That incident with the pies where they all went after him, he was getting a drink and said " im fuxxed" im thinking he is close to the interchange he will go off,
didak ran past and kingy yells at him " hey cuxt, wanna fight? " didak was pleading with him " no . i dont want to fight you"
kingy ran straight at him and it was on lol
Push Up at his agro and confrontational best wouldve fitted in nicely to the current line up as a chaos small defensive forward :mhihi

Reactions: 1 users

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
I was critical of him at half time, but his second half was really good.

Saved his bacon. Has set the level he needs to aspire to on a consistent basis.

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
I was critical of him at half time, but his second half was really good.

Saved his bacon. Has set the level he needs to aspire to on a consistent basis.
I reckon he's just a consumer. Benefits from work up the ground. Rioli is going through the same ATM. Can't make things happen. Our small forwards need to bring a spark. I'd like to see someone else in the spot. Give it to Baker the "catalyst".

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Harsh lads, he was good In the 2nd half I reckon.

you wanna replace someone tonight? Castagna is your man.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Harsh lads, he was good In the 2nd half I reckon.

you wanna replace someone tonight? Castagna is your man.
Castagna has some brownie points. Have supported giving Aarts a fair go but just don't think he's given enough this year overall.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Did pretty well tonight. Here are his stats.

Attachments

• aarts.PNG
    aarts.PNG
    15.9 KB · Views: 42

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Aarts is asking Lynch to give him the ball in the goal square so that he doesn't go goalless.

Thats a bit unfair, its characteristic of our team to always pass off to others in a better position. Not sure Lynch was confident with the set shot at that point anyway.

Aarts had some good moments without being outstanding.

Isotopes

Tiger Rookie
Aug 3, 2013
Very differing opinions on Aarts, Aarts is very subjective.
Personally I am a fan of Aarts, different styles of Aarts, it's not alway pretty, but it's interesting Aarts.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Aarts is performing his role OK right now.

but we will clearly be a better side when he isn't in it.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Could easily have been among our better players last night, except he did a couple of really dumb things with the pill, and a couple of even dumber things without it. Not quite almost there player is Smock, one that fans will always love to hate. Goes at it hard as a cats head always competes to the best he's got, just needs to keep things quick n simple when he's got the pill. His own worst enemy when he's got thinking time.

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Why are people so keen on Bakes forward?

Much prefer to see him further up the ground. Wasted inside f50 for mine.

Love the drive, defensive side of his game, energy and tone he sets. Lose a bit of that with him forward.

If the only way to get him out there was as a deep small forward then Ok.

But we would have one hell of a team if that was the case.