RD 19 Changes V Pies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RD 19 Changes V Pies

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
Sidebottom is not quick, but he can run. I'd be worried about Ellis as I question his tackling skills. Shame Sydney, Shai or Dan don't (yet) have the engines to go with him
Brandon has laid some pretty good tackles in his career. Usually coincide with good Brando rather than bobble head attitude.

Reactions: 1 users

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
Have a good feeling about this.

We have changed so much since the two losses.

Bolton
Stack
Bakes
Chol
Lynch

We look better and Collingwood looks worse.

Reactions: 2 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
OUT : Injury, Lethargy, Illness, Timidness
IN : Fitness, Vibrancy, Wellness, Toughness

No... Not asking for B Lennon to appear:cool:

Remember the days when Lennon, McJebus and McDonuts were all lauded as supremely talented footballers, unfairly crucified by Dimma and the selection committee for not being Dimma drones.

What a time to be alive that was.

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Brandon has laid some pretty good tackles in his career. Usually coincide with good Brando rather than bobble head attitude.

He is playing like a guy who knows he is one bad game away from losing his place. The last time he played like this was in late 2017. He will fight.

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
I am a huge Nank fan but isn't it a big risk to play him against Grundy having only played a half in the VFL?

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Remember the days when Lennon, McJebus and McDonuts were all lauded as supremely talented footballers, unfairly crucified by Dimma and the selection committee for not being Dimma drones.

What a time to be alive that was.
Sssshhh! We're all working on our selective memory loss n trying to hide from the horrors of the dark ages.

Reactions: 1 user

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
I think it will be a close one.
Jack and Lynch will do to them what Cox and Stephenson did to us in the prelim.

bricci

Tiger Rookie
May 7, 2004
If you listen to Hardwick's presser, I reckon KMac and Caddy are coming in (KMac didnt play in VFL (so rested not ommitted). I think it will just come down to a decision on Nank. I suspect he'll play.

Ins: KMac, Caddy, Nank
Outs: Short, Soldo and maybe Baker?

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Biggest worry for me this week is all the negative talked aimed at the Pies this week and how many have jumped on our wagon

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
we'd wanna be careful with this 'Caddy experiment' thing. is it really the game for it? i heard he wasn't that great in the 2s ..

Reactions: 3 users

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Absolutely no excuses. If we are genuine contenders we get the job done Friday night. It’s time to make a statement against this mob.

Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
we'd wanna be careful with this 'Caddy experiment' thing. is it really the game for it? i heard he wasn't that great in the 2s ..

Agree. He looks like the next one to fall out of our best 22
Short should follow him soon