Russia Invades Ukraine | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Russia Invades Ukraine

adamski

Tiger Cub
Jan 30, 2023
So the Ukes try n shoot down a shitload of incoming Russian missiles and in the process accidentally lose a stray defensive rocket that killed a couple of Polish farmers n you're somehow trying to suggest that the Ukes are murdering arseholes for trying to defend themselves from invasion and decimation from one of the worlds military super powers???? Am I reading your suggestions right??
No. They are trying to escalate this to WW 3

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
firing westward towards Poland
View attachment 17874
From the shape of that picture I'd vaguely guesstimate that old mate Putinontheritz was probably launching a missile or three through the back door of his pet toady in Belarusski at the general direction of Lviv. Bloody good chance of a stray defence rocket wobbling over the border into Poland.

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
so you want war and not a negotiated truce?
Perhaps if Putinontheritz removed all his military from Ukraine and then paid compensation and repaired all the damage his mob did to Ukraine in the first place by invading n bombing the *smile* out of them. Then there might be room to negotiate a peaceful settlement. Bit difficult to work out a truce when the big ugly bastard has ya bent over n is busy trying to butt *smile* ya.

Reactions: 1 user

adamski

Tiger Cub
Jan 30, 2023
Perhaps if Putinontheritz removed all his military from Ukraine and then paid compensation and repaired all the damage his mob did to Ukraine in the first place by invading n bombing the *smile* out of them. Then there might be room to negotiate a peaceful settlement. Bit difficult to work out a truce when the big ugly bastard has ya bent over n is busy trying to butt *smile* ya.
Not going to happen

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Not going to happen
Would that be because Putinontheritz is a half baked *smile* knuckle who thinks he's entitled to just beat the *smile* out of anyone he feels like n take everything they have off them????? There's no truce in your thought process, only total surrender by Ukraine.

As for your fear of WW3 somehow initiating. That'd be one way to clean the *smile* off the planet in a hurry n let old Ma Nature have an opportunity to clean up the skid marks over the long term.

adamski

Tiger Cub
Jan 30, 2023
"As for your fear of WW3 somehow initiating. That'd be one way to clean the *smile* off the planet in a hurry n let old Ma Nature have an opportunity to clean up the skid marks over the long term."

Folks. We have a person here more than comfortable with a nuclear war occuring. What do we call such persons?

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
What do we call such persons?
Dunno. Genius maybe? Not hard to see that after the last few hundred years humans are nothing more than a destructive pox n plague busily destroying everything on the planet. Only one way to repair n clean up the mess is to eradicate the disease n let whatever's left after humans are gone start all over again.

adamski

Tiger Cub
Jan 30, 2023
Dunno. Genius maybe? Not hard to see that after the last few hundred years humans are nothing more than a destructive pox n plague busily destroying everything on the planet. Only one way to repair n clean up the mess is to eradicate the disease n let whatever's left after humans are gone start all over again.
I was thinking psychopath

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
The thanos solution (*2)

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Russia is making progress in the war and has the upper hand and Ukraine isnt in a position to be making strong demands. The more this goes on the more highly valuable agricultural land will be lost with the higher probability Ukraine ending up being a landlocked country with the Poles looking at re-taking Western Ukraine which they lost in WW2

And there it is folks - a sad little pro-Putin vatnik.

Got any interest in Richmond FC mate? Or are you just a troll?

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
"As for your fear of WW3 somehow initiating. That'd be one way to clean the *smile* off the planet in a hurry n let old Ma Nature have an opportunity to clean up the skid marks over the long term."

Folks. We have a person here more than comfortable with a nuclear war occuring. What do we call such persons?

We call him a Richmond supporter and he has a whole lot more credibility on this board than you do "adamski".

Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
We call him a Richmond supporter and he has a whole lot more credibility on this board than you do "adamski".
Geez. Bit worried I might be doin things wrong if I've got the Antsy one backin me up. (y) :))

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
The season hasnt started yet

Yeah, I'm pretty sure "adamski" is an alias for someone who already has a PRE account. I might just block this one and enjoy your football postings under whatever name your other account is.

adamski

Tiger Cub
Jan 30, 2023
Not much chance of a full scale war with anyone these days, world's got way to much fire power for it's own good n none of the Western democracies have the agates for a full scale brawl.
Mobs like China, Russia n a whole bunch of minor dictatorship countries will simply keep grabbing any free floating bits they take a fancy too.

We could stop selling iron ore n coal n food to China, so could other countries at the same time. But that'll never happen as countries would cripple their own economies n some other *smile* country would always sneak into the void left open quick smart.

Problem with that old map of Russia is that like pretty much all of the world way back when, lots of different countries invaded n beat the *smile* out of various other countries n swallowed up their existence. Twenty years, Fifty years, Hundred years, Two Hundred years............................... Where do we draw the timeline on who owned what country n when should it be given back to the original owners.
West wants to break up Russia

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
And there it is folks - a sad little pro-Putin vatnik.

Got any interest in Richmond FC mate? Or are you just a troll?

100% troll imo

I reckon it's time to block and move on with life.

adamski

Tiger Cub
Jan 30, 2023
Brian Berletic gives us an update on milt advances world wide. He really knows his stuff

US Threatens Missiles, Jets, and now Crimea, US Sees (Seeks) War with China by 2025

Update on Russian military operations in Ukraine for February 1, 2023 + US and
its potential war with China by 2025.
* Western media begins preparing public for the fall of Bakhmut;

Recent Ukrainian losses is being used to call for more weapon shipments to
Ukraine including calls for missiles and jets;
* Arms shipments are being accompanied by calls for arming Ukraine for taking
Crimea;
* A 2013 US government-funded poll found that most people in Crimea identify as
Russian or Crimean (not Ukrainian) and a majority leaned in favor of
associating with Russia, not the EU;
* Announced arms shipments and threats toward Crimea represents the West's
attempt to find leverage over Russia as Ukraine suffers growing setbacks on