Welcome Tylar Young | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tylar Young

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
If Riewoldt and Lynch got a free kick everytime someone did that to them they’d kick 10 each every game
Again, it’s the frees we DONT get that are the bigger issue. We get a number of frees paid against us, but it’s the ones we don’t get that are the real ball breaker.

Their modus operandi is to fall on one side of the ledger where ticky touchwood or marginal frees to our opposition are concerned like the Melbourne forwards received yesterday, then fall on the other side or look away, when there’s the opportunity to pay the same free to us. “Insignificant. Play on.”

Reactions: 8 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Knew this would happen with Tarrant out. Bit risky but I'd go for it.
1678259461645.png

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
If Young debuts against the Blues they better do a dam site better job at pressuring the Blues defensive transition than they did against the GoDeez, thats all I can say.

Reactions: 5 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Good luck Kid.

I would play him on De Koning.

Grimes to take Curnow and Balta to McKay.

Reactions: 3 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Much rather Benny Miller got the gig, with the form he had at the back end of last year, he deserves first crack IMO.
I reckon Miller will be named on the bench and be used as relief ruck and moved back or forward if needed.
I don't like the Soldo/Nank combo, I definitely don't like when Nank and Soldo are on the ground at the same time they are the anti Gawn Grundy combo

Reactions: 7 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
I reckon Miller will be named on the bench and be used as relief ruck and moved back or forward if needed.
I don't like the Soldo/Nank combo, I definitely don't like when Nank and Soldo are on the ground at the same time they are the anti Gawn Grundy combo
They are the Cheese burger combo.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Hope Tylar learns to stop putting his hand on forwards shoulder trying to gain height to spoil

Reactions: 3 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Hope Tylar learns to stop putting his hand on forwards shoulder trying to gain height to spoil
Yep, I think this is one of the frees he gave away last Saturday.69297A69-962A-4F80-A098-BCAE589CD8C6.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
If our forwards got those frees they kick 10 a game!*

*Believe it is compulsory for someone to say that anytime free kicks to opposition forwards are mentioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

BiddiscombeSkills

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 2, 2005
Interesting that Young seems to have gone past the likes of Biggie in the eyes of the selectors. What's he bringing to the table that Biggie isn't?

Reactions: 1 user

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
For those not informed, Tylar was not from a football background. He was accepted into the American college system as an elite square dancer but didn’t get drafted and moved back to Australia. Dream in tatters.

Anyways. He’s got a bit to learn about football but that little clavicle rest is classy in his old sport.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users